I am currently having a bit of a Shoegazing session, and with all the controversy surrounding the split of Oasis & the Formation of Beady Eye and High Flying Birds, I thought I would go back and have a listen to the albums of Andy Bell’s awesome former Band “Ride”. So far I have listened to the debut album “Nowhere” There are some fantastic songs on the album, “In a Different Place” and “Dreams Burn Down” are both absolutely Epic and the rest of the album is great too.
3. In a different place
4. Polar bear
5. Dreams burn down
8. Vapour trail
10. Here and now
The new series of Celebrity Big Brother kicked-off on Channel Five last night, with former Big Brother contestant Brian Dowling presenting. Housemates this year are
- Kerry Katona (Former Atomic Kitten)
- Tara Reid (American Pie Actress)
- John & Edward Grimes (A.K.A Jedward)
- Amy Childs (Only Way is Essex)
- Paddy Doherty (My Big Fat Gypsy wedding)
- Sally Bercow (MP & Wife of House of Commons Speaker John Bercow)
- Bobby Sabel (Model)
- Lucien Laviscourt (Actor)
- Darryn Lyons (Self proclaimed Mr Paparazzi with Pink Hair)
- Pamela Bach-Hasselhoff (Ex-Wife of David Hasselhoff)
There is talk that Lucien Laviscourt and Bobby Sabel were called in as last minute replacements for better known celebrities who failed to sign up for the ordeal. Bobby replaced Sid Owen and Lucien replaced Bobby Brown.
There were also Rumours of Katie Price (A.K.A Jordan) going into the big Brother house , but these proved to be false because she is currently on holiday.
Although it is possible that She might be introduced half way through the series, if previous series are anything to go by. She has also recently expressed an interest in doing another album, perhaps she should join Jedward & they could call themselves Jedwardan. (Yikes! What a terrifying thought).
Or Maybe Kerry Katona could do a song with Jedward called “Hundred and one uses for a JedKat” 😀